Thursday, June 23, 2011

The spring paper flower topiary........

that turned into a summer paper flower topiary. 

Well I finally finished it.  I have had it about a quarter of the way done for a while now and finally pulled it out of the corner it has been hiding and finished it.  This took allot more time than I thought.  The roses were easy if you only had to make a few, but you need allot to cover a 9" foam ball.  I love the way it turned out though and would defiantly make another one if I had the space to put it. 

Might just have to make one for the fall.......oranges, reds and brown.  Ohh.....I guess I better start it now if I want to get it done in time.

OK, here's the picture of it finished.


I got the milk jug from Micheal's, it fits with my decor at home.  I think this would look great in a clay pot too! 

I posted about this in march.  I found the idea from Bits of me....the craft mom. 
Here's a link to hers

No comments:

Post a Comment