Thursday, June 23, 2011

4th of july star wreath

So I decided to browse this morning for 4th of July decorations.  I know, I know I have TONS of time before the 4th of July. Hahaaaa!!!  Well we have this party every year and I never decorate and this year I feel like doing a little something at least.  I stumbled across this beautiful paper star wreath on Little Birdie Secrets.  Easy and in my decorating budget (which is very very small) Good thing I have everything to make this at home.  I am going to use Dark barn red and blue papers.  Maybe even some red and white stripes or how about flag design......OK maybe I will be making a trip to the craft store to look at paper.   

 

Check out her blog for the directions!


I will post pictures of mine as soon as I finsh it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment