Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Fisherman's birthday party

So the good friend I was talking about in my last post is having a birthday party and I volunteered (more like begged) his beautiful girl friend to let me help with decorations.  She is currently in school so she only has time for studying. She gladly gave me the job.  Woo-Hoo!  The man who loves trains also is a big time BASS fisherman!  so Fisherman party it is!! I have never thrown a fish themed party and have been spending lots of time searching the web for ideas.  So far this is what I have found that I like and want to try to incorporate.....





This room full of waves and fish is soooo cool!!!  I never would have thought of doing this.  I know the dollar tree by me has streamers 2pk for $1 and big packs of balloons. I hope they have blue......

Picture from http://craigandwhitney.blogspot.com/2010/01/taggs-fishy-party-invitations.html





I love these cupcakes! I will be making little cupcake tag thingies like the top ones and maybe some with bass on them.  The bait bucket cupcake wrappers are amazing....not sure if I have the energy to make these though...... This blog also has a cute pendant banner and I think I will make one. 





 Defiantly going to make some blue frosted cupcakes with fishing poles and gold fish! What a great idea. Thanks to: http://yellowfence.blogspot.com/2011/03/fishing-cupcakes.html

Ok I will be posting pictures of the projects in a few days......

Stay tuned :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god! Is it for real? I am in love with this decoration. And I am so glad I came across this post right before my best friend’s birthday. It is going to make her so happy. She has booked one of the Chicago venues for her birthday celebration and I am going to do this for here before she reaches the venue. Thank a ton, for sharing this mind-blowing post.

    ReplyDelete