Monday, August 22, 2011

Fall Paper Leaves Wreath

So craft day was a success!  Well for me at least ;) hahaa! I finished my wreath, well I still need to decide how to hang it (or where to hang it) but I am happy with the leaves and roses.  I am going to bring it to Micheal's to try to decide what kind of ribbon I want to hang it with.  I bought a paper mache letter like these:

http://www.joann.com/joann/catalog/productdetail.jsp?PRODID=xprd78870&green=1026755182

and will be hanging it in the middle of my wreath.  I spent allot of time trying to decide what I wanted to do with the letter, paint or decoupage?  I have decided to leave it the way it is, I really like the Kraft color.  It really pops in the middle of my colorful wreath.  I even have a little mushroom bird to sit on the top.  I will post pictures later when I decide how to hang the wreath and how to attach the letter in the middle.  Why are there so many options?  


OK so here it is!  Sorry about the picture, I just leaned it up against the wall for these. 






You can't really tell, but I used glitter paper, shinny gold and copper and a few that have a texture.  The roses are made out of felt.  I love the way it all comes together!  all those fun textures and colors! 



No comments:

Post a Comment