Tuesday, February 22, 2011

so I have now become addicted to subway art!

I have just fallen in love with the typography and colors and oh all the fun!!!  I saw a few that were made for babies rooms and had to make one for my very best friend and her new baby.  When i went to see the new family at the hospital right after their bundle of joy was born I asked both mom and dad what their first thoughts were and added them to the poster.  My contribution is "chubby cheeks" cause my new niece has some really chubby ones.  Here it is:
I made it in Adobe Illustrator CS3.  The babies room is purples and blues mostly.  I had it printed at Costco (my favorite place to print photos!) and it looks great. Now I just have to go find a frame and mat it.  I can't wait to see it hanging in her room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment