Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Anniversary Memories Scrapbook

My Husband and I have been married for 2 years.  For our first anniversary I started a memory scrapbook.  It has a page for each year with memories from the last year, where we lived, where we worked, our trips and adventures and what we are looking forward to in the future.  Then it has a page or a few pages for how we celebrated our anniversary.  I am very excited about this special memory book.  This year when I was making the #2 pages it was fun to look back on year one.  I can't wait for our 10th anniversary.  To see how much we have changed, to look back and see what we were doing when we were newly weds.  Here's some pictures (sorry about the quality I took them with my phone).



This is the cover.  I bought a scrapbook kit from Micheal's that came with the book, a bunch of paper and decorations. Plus a great storage box!  It had everything I'll need to make the book except letter stickers.  I plan on putting something on the cover I just haven't found the right thing yet. 




This is the cover page :)





This is from our first year.  Memories, where we lived, jobs, things we are looking forward to and trips.







Here is the celebration page








Here's our 2nd year. 

The first year I did 4 pages since we had a bunch of pictures and "stuff" to put in from our anniversary trip.  This year I only had a little bit of stuff so I made just 1 page for the celebration.  I decided that each year I will make the pages so I have extra room if I need it or can use just one or two pages if I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment